Friday, August 15, 2008

This is deja vu all over again

Breakfast menu for under P50!
Location: Commonwealth Market for the 1000th time.

12:00midnight. Friday. Coming straight from my other job, I went back to GMA with no clear event.

Worse, no researcher. My bestfriend Raymond took over trying to look for a location. (thanks, peks!)
Why do I feel like this has happened before?

12:03. Upon orders from my executive producer, I called Chef Tristan and asked if he can make a segment. Luckily while half-asleep, he agreed.

From that time till we air, I researched, coordinated contacts and wrote my own script.
Where's my researcher?

No, no one walked out. She was just sick.

Kaye, I commend you for still being able to function despite being sick. Thank you for initially coordinating the event that didn't stand out.