1. Covering Festivals is such a breeze if shelly is my researcher
2. Everything went so packing smooth I didn't even break into a sweat, haha
3. Sure, a festival about plants is such a ho-hum thing to cover but learning how much people are so passionate about their plants (Bonsai chorva) is something. Who wouldve thought bonsai are so revered and are such a big deal to these folks?
4. Perhaps most of the people I was working with are wondering why this bitch of a SP is in such a jolly mood. She was all smiles the entire time. Trying to suppress her kilig, perhaps?
(uuuy, bakit kaya)
5. Para kayo'y matawa, eto na lang. Isang bloggable conversation during one of our long breaks before the live airing of the segment. Shelly, Regine, Kuya Toto the cameraman and Eagle were having a relaxed conversation about their biggest phobias while I was texting away. (kiligers)
Shelly: (in her ultra hyper tone, as expected) ay nako ako talaga takot ako sa ahas, yaaaak!
Regine: Oh my gaaaad ako naman I so hate spiders, kaya hindi ako makapanuod ng charlotte's web
Tenggers: (i butted in, op kors) yuck ako lumilipad na ipis saka madilim na lugar, katakot
Eagle: Ako pekpek. Pota, ilayo nyo ako sa pekpek.
Toto: Edi akin na lang.
In behalf of my crew and staff, please apologize us when we break into those vulgar conversations. Perhaps when we go out in remote you might be wondering why we talk like that. It is just part of what we do here in remote, to kill time. We assure you that our best intentions is to give you the stories with most sense and coverages that suit your interest.
UH Events/Remote SP