Thursday, December 18, 2008

Studio assignment: Christmas birds & recyled christmas wrapping ideas

Segment 1: Christmas Birds



more here
Whoever wrote this, mixed it all up. My story is about CHRISTMAS BIRDS, NOT CHRISTMAS PETS SUGGESTIONS.

And Noel didn't just bring 2 kinds of birds, he brought four kinds, the ones included in the song "Twelve days of Christmas".


Segment 2: Meet the brains behind Papemelroti
Mr. Robert Alejandro



I grew up loving those recycled PAPEMELROTI stationery and other products. They have the most creative crafts and papers and 100% made from recycled materials.
Not only that, they sell their wonderful stuff at very affordable prices.
PAPEMELROTI screams, educates and slaps you with their constant reminder of love for mother earth and recycle you messy morons.

I was pretty starstrucked when I met sir Robert. I have the highest respect for journalists (he works for the PROBE TEAM, the one TV show who revolutionized PHILIPPINE DOCUMENTARIES) and artists, not from shallow actors that do not contribute anything to stimulate the braincells of the youth.

Crap, I shoulda ask for an autograph.