Friday, January 12, 2007

Behind the scenes ng "Muli"

Ternate, Cavite
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
2nd Segment: Interviewee: Alfred Vargas, Ms. Malaysia Carrie Lee

Drew: Salamat po, we'll be back after these few messages, back to studio!

[bojeckphone rings, sitti's song]
everyone looks at me
ako: hunnie! [deadma sa lahat] after a few minutes, okay back to work, I'm good!
*kilig*
Notes:
1. My head was pretty upset by my abrupt decision that almost compromised the crucial live airing of this segment.
But..
2. Bumawi ako sa 2nd segment (pictured above), and the 3rd (below).
3. I apologized and humbly accepted my fault, even if dinidedma nya ako ngayon. Normally I never say I'm sorry, being such a monster and an ass but I was smiling, I'm deriving all the inspiration kasi eh, *uy, alam na nya kung sino sya*
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting