Wednesday, April 11, 2007

5th Pandan Festival (NA NAMAN?!?)

This time sa Mapandan, Pangasinan
Live airing: Kahapon, April 10, 2006
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

A week after that Luisiana Festival, here I am covering another Pandan Festival on the very same day a week before. Hahaha.
That four-hour drive to Pangasinan was so worth it that I regret making a face when that assignment was given to me last week before Holy week vacation. I felt that fresh rush (again) of going live for the first time again. For some unexplainable reason, all the three segments which aired was well worth every airtime, I thought.

Sometimes in my other live remote coverages, I just do it for the freakin heck of it. But this one, I've proven to myself that this work of mine, despite several instances where our health and happiness are compromised, I find true sense in what I'm doing.
Haha. Eeew. I sound so packing dramatic its disgusting.